Save the Date! – August 16th to the 18th
- Friday Afternoon – Caravan leaves Gilroy Walmart Parking Lot at 1pm.
- Friday Night – arrival celebration with a large bonfire, popcorn and smores!
- Saturday Morning – breakfast followed by a day of adventures that your children pick (with maybe some help from dad).
- Saturday Evening – will be a late dinner followed by another bonfire and smores!
- Sunday Morning – Breakfast, one on one devotional time with your children then pack, clean and leave by noon.
Available Activities within 30 minutes of Pismo Beach Include:
Surfing Lessons, Boogie Boarding / Fishing, Point San Luis Lighthouse, Central Coast Aquarium, Avila Valley Barn, Wildlife Hummer Tour, Pismo Beach Premium Outlets, Avilia Beach Specialty Shops, Zip Line Adventures, ATV Riding, Adventure Park Ropes / Obstacle Courses
- Dates: 16-18 August
- Location: Oceano Dunes OHV, Pismo Beach, CA
- Cost: The registration fee is $20 and is due no later than the 9th of August.
- Lodging: Tent or RV camping on Beach, there is a $10 vehicle fee charged at park entrance.
- ATV Rides: Bring your own toy if you have it, or rentals are available at beach
- Appropriate Ages: generally 8 and up but discretion of Father is allowed
- Who can Attend: Children with Father, Grandfather or Uncle. If no male relative is available, a close friend is acceptable.
- Meals are not provided, you will have to bring your own camping cooking gear or go into town.
- 4×4 vehicle is suggested but not required. Airing down tires to 15psi is necessary for 2wd. Air up service is offered by vendors
- RVs, Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels and Campers on the beach is allowed. Make certain to bring a tow strap if you need a pull!
- Oceano Dunes is Off Highway Vehicle (OHV). ATV noise is prevalent even at night so bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper.
- Call ahead and decide what activities are suitable for your children and within your budget then make reservations!
- For participants of our group, use of tobacco products (including vaping) and alcohol is not permitted.
- Weather conditions vary by the hour but generally will be windy most of the day then dies down in evening
- Transportation to and from activities will be via POV. Carpooling will be coordinated to the extent possible.
To Sign Up: Contact Robert Adamis at 408 836 3542.